Came across this earlier and thought you may (or may not) be interested in some information about me. Anyway, here goes.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 (day off but wanted to get to the gym)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, its not just politics but I think diamonds are overhyped
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Trek and I can admit it turned me into quite the Trekkie.
4. What’s your favorite TV show? I like too many to pick a favourite!
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? 2 mini Babybel
6. What’s your favorite cuisine? Chinese
7. What foods do you dislike? Lamb and Celery- bleughh
8. What is your favorite crisp flavor? Ready Salted/Prawn Cocktail
9. What’s your favorite CD at the moment?.Dont listen to CDs much its all about the iPOD but I’ve been listening to a lot of classic Madonna lately
10. What kind of car do you drive? Kia Picanto, I’ll be changing it as soon as I start earning proper money again.
11. What is your favorite sandwich? Toasted ham, cheese, tomato and onion
12. What is your favorite type of clothing? Dresses, I need some nice new ones.
13. Where would you like to travel to? Asia
15. What color is your bathroom? Blue and White
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I’m not into brands, if I like it I’ll buy it regardless
17. Where would you retire to? Netherlands or Australia
18. Favorite time of the day? Early evening
19. What was your most memorable birthday? My 21st, had a great party at home.
20. Where were you born? Cork.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Ice-skating, yes it is a sport!
22 Were you named after anyone? My middle name is the same as my Mums and was my great-grandmothers name
23. Do you wish on stars? Yes
24. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes, when it’s neat.
25. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes.
26. Are you a daredevil? I wish I was but not really
27. Do looks matter? For first impressions I think they do somewhat but they shouldn’t
28. How do you release anger? I tend to bottle it up and then explode, its not big or clever but thats me.
29. Where is your second home? Cardiff
30. What were your favorite toys as a child? My toy flower house and Barbies
31. What class in high school was totally useless? Maths, I just couldnt get it.
32. What are your favorite movies? All About Eve, The Wrath of Khan,To Kill a Mockingbird, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, The Color Purple, Ghost.
33. What are your living arrangements? Until I can afford a house I live with my Dad.
34. What are your nicknames? Siobh,
35. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never
36. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, for various reasons I’ve had to be
37. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Pistachio
38. What are your favorite colors? Lilac
39. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My body issues.
40. Who do you miss the most? My Mum and my Nan
41. What color pants are you wearing? Grey (they’re not old they’re meant to be!)
42. What are you listening to right now? Emmerdale
43. Last thing you ate? A pork chop and cauliflower cheese
44. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink, you’d have to press really hard to see me!
45. Last person you talked to on the phone? A recruitment agency
46. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height
47. Favorite drink? Vodka or Diet Coke but not together
48. Do you wear contacts? No, glasses
49. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
50. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings
51. Summer or winter? Winter
52. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
53. What is your favorite dessert? Ice-cream or cheesecake
54. What book(s) are you reading? I’ve just re-read The Diary of Anne Frank for the 100th time.
55. What’s on your mouse pad? I dont have one
56. What did you watch last night on TV? Four Weddings on Living TV.
57. Favorite smells? The Sea, Freshly cut grass, clean clothes
58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
59. What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home? Australia
60.What do you hate dislike about where you live? Xenophobia and racism which I’m sorry to say are still rife in Ireland.